ability to lend your membership to another "like kind" user
*inner-company not allowed
Price: $600 for an Entrepreneur Membership
(open) its all about YOU
SELECT AN OPTION
1-) Complete application and pay online with credit card.
1. scroll down and select the pay button
2. fill out the information and submit payment
3. you will receive an e-mail receipt of payment. Inside of this e-mail there is a link where you will be asked to fill out a quick form which creates a profile and completes your registration
4. you will receive login instructions to your new members page
2-) Complete this paper application and submit though mail or fax and pay with a check or credit card
1.email, print or download the application.
2.fill out the application and initial (page4)
3. send in a check or complete the credit card information (contact information is at the bottom of this form or feel free to visit our contact us page)
4. upon receipt you will receive an e-mail. Inside of this e-mail there is a link where you will be asked to fill out a quick form which creates a profile and completes your registration
5. you will receive login instructions to your new members page
(10 minutes - several days)
time required to process and receive your login credentials
3-) For all other options such as wires,paying electronically by check, etc please click here>> (then scroll down to "Memberships")
Make 2 payments! (scroll down to page 4)
this is all up to you :-)
Attention - Please be advised, there will be (2) two agree/disagree options on the electronic form. Please read "this form" beforehand, as the language of "this form" is not available to read when you submit electronically.
This constitutes an agreement between the forum producer Green Globe, LLC (herein referred to as GGLLC); its forum, Green Globe Financing Forum, (herein referred to as "GGFF") and the member and becomes a legal and binding contract upon its acceptance.
Rates and general information which are included on this form constitute a part of the contract.
Entrepreneur Membership ($600)
Web Site: _____________________________________
E mail: ____________________________________
Green Globe, LLC (Reference GGFF on check.)
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Main: (213) 674-6067 e-fax: (213) 325-3680
Faxed copies of this contract are legal and binding. The sponsor acknowledges that none of the sponsor investment is refundable unless otherwise stated in the terms and Conditions to the GGLLC Membership Application.
Payment by Credit Card or Check
Credit Card Exp _______________
Account #________________________________________________________________ Date_______________
(Check One) Amex_____M/C_____Visa_____ Disc____
Security Code____________ (3-4 digits on back of card)
First Name ________________________________
Last Name ________________________________
Total Amount $600
Amount to charge _________________________
Make 2 payments (Please include 2 checks if paying by check. 1st check/card will be deposited/run upon receipt. The last deposit/run will be 30 days from that day.
Billing Address: (please make sure this is the information your credit card company has on file)
if same as above
or intermediate staging facilities, accident, or any other reason in connection with the forum or any planning meeting, demonstrations, or stagings. The Member and GGLLC (as the "Indemnifying Parties") shall indemnify, defend, protect and hold the other (the "Indemnified party"), their officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from: any and all third-party claims, demands, suits brought or threatened; damages, losses, costs, reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses which result or arise from negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the Indemnifying Party's participation in the forum, provided that
(1) the Indemnified Party gives prompt notice of the claim to the other party; (ii) the Indemnifying Party has sole control over the defense of the claim, including any decision to settle; and (iii) the Indemnified Party provides the other party with all reasonable assistance therein. GGLLC shall not be responsible for the security of Members equipment or its proprietary software or hardware information, and Member shall have full responsibility for any theft or other loss, including any subrogation claims by its insurer.
It is the responsibility of the Member to maintain proper insurance coverage for its property and liability.
Green Technology shall determine that the Forum or any part may not be held, GGLLC may cancel the Forum or any part. In that event, GGLLC and Member shall mutually determine the refund to the Member for its share of the balance of the aggregate fees which remain after deducting all expenses incurred by GGLLC.
continued from page (5)
Member agrees to observe and abide by the foregoing terms and conditions and by such additional terms, conditions and rules made by GGLLC, and made known to the Member, from time to time for the efficient and safe operation of the Forum. In addition to GGLLC's right to cancel membership and withdraw its acceptance of the application, GGLLC in its sole judgment, may refuse to consider for
participation in future events a Member who violates or fails to abide by all such terms, conditions and rules. This application represents the entire agreement between the Member and GGLLC concerning the subject matter of this application. GGLLC is not making any warranties or other agreement except as set forth above. Any amendment to this contract must be in writing, signed by GGLLC.
The headings used in this agreement are for organization purposes only and are not to be used in the interpretation of the substance of this agreement.
The rights of GGLLC under this agreement shall not be deemed waived except as
specifically stated in writing and signed by an officer of GGLLC. If any term of this agreement shall be declared invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
NEED SOME HELP?
Chris Schoenberg | Client Services Manager | Direct: (213) 545-6777 | e-mail: email@example.com
©2011-2012 Green Globe, LLC